Registration and Abstract Submission are open now!
|Abstract Submission Deadline: September 10, 2022
||Registration Deadline: September 30, 2022
|Mode of Presentation
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
- Symposium Presentation
- Virtual Presentation
|An abstract should be brief, but comprehensive summary of the contents of the article. Word limits of the abstract may be between 250 and 300 (max.) worlds. Abstract of the report of and empirical study should describe the followings:
- The problem under investigation, in one sentence (if possible) but not by repeating the title
- The study participants and their pertinent characteristics
- The essential features of the study method
- The basic findings, including confidence intervals and/or statistical significance levels
- The conclusion and the implications or applications of the study findings.